We are a UK charity that helps people to understand and cope with dyspraxia/developmental coordination disorder (DCD).
- support individuals and families affected by dyspraxia/DCD.
- promote better diagnostic and treatment facilities for those who have dyspraxia/DCD.
- help professionals in health and education to assist those with Dyspraxia/DCD.
- promote awareness and understanding of dyspraxia/DCD.
Our helpline is open to help you
Our helpline is available to help you with problems and issues you may encounter; offering help and advice to people with dyspraxia, parents, carers, and families about or on the subject of dyspraxia.
Our helpline is available Monday to Friday, 9 am to 1 pm. Call 01462 454986.
Who to contact
Where to go
8, West Alley
- SG5 1EG Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)