DEAFvibe supports people with a hearing and dual sensory loss as well as their families, friends and carers in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent.
We offer a hub which provides access to:
- one-to-one support in relation to your hearing loss, hearing aids & maintenance, coping strategies & emotional support, dealing with communication barriers in the home, socially and at work and much more!
- a range of equipment on display i.e. amplified telephones & doorbells, alarm clocks, loop systems for the TV, alarms for Deaf people and much more – this allows individuals to try out equipment before buying direct from equipment suppliers!
- advice & support to those people who have mild – moderate hearing loss and are no longer able to access free NHS Hearing Aids.
- support if you have find it hard to understand written letters or have problems in accessing services due to discrimination.
No Appointments Needed. The HUB is held on the 1st and 3rd Friday of every month from 10am until 3pm at Bradwell Lodge Community Centre, Bradwell Lane, Porthill, Newcastle under Lyme ST5 8PS.
DEAFvibe also provide:
- A weekly DEAFvibe Arts and Crafts Group which is run by an Artist who is also deaf.
- A monthly Café. Family and Friends are welcome. Held every 2nd Saturday of each month from 9.30am - 1pm at Bradwell Lodge Community Centre, Bradwell Lane, Porthill, Newcastle under Lyme ST5 8PS
Who to contact
Where to go
- Bradwell Lodge Community Centre (this is our base address only - see separate postal address above)
Newcastle under Lyme
- ST5 8PS Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
Fully accessible venue with:
Disabled Car Parking Bay
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- DEAFvibe Cafe every 2nd Saturday; DEAFvibe hub every 1st and 3rd Friday
- Time of day
- Session Information
DEAFvibe cafe - Held every 2nd Saturday of each month, from 9.30am - 1pm, at Bradwell Lodge Community Centre, Bradwell Lane, Porthill, Newcastle under Lyme ST5 8PS
DEAFvibe hub - Held 1st and 3rd Friday of every month, from 10am –3pm, Lodge Community Centre, Bradwell Lane, Porthill, Newcastle under Lyme ST5 8PS
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £2.00 per session
- Service is Free
- Local Offer Age Bands