National Deaf Children's Society (NDCS) - Information and Advice Sessions
We have a range of free online events that you can join. You'll be able to get lots of information, join discussions with other families, and ask questions to our experts. Booking is essential as places are limited. Please visit our website for more details.
Closed captioning and BSL interpreters will be available at all of our online events. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Expert parent sessions
- Real life experiences
- Learning at home
- Sleep issues
- Education, Health and Care Plans (EHCP) - for deaf parents who are British Sign Language (BSL) users
- Parents as partners
- Supporting parents new to hearing loss
- Raising a Deaf Child programme - learning and motivation
- Raising a Deaf Child programme - communication with your child
- An introduction to technology and apps for young deaf children
- Staying safe online
Information on upcoming NDCS events for parents can be downloaded here.