Deaf Support & Care Services LTD
DSCS Ltd is a sensory service that offers support to people living within the Midlands. All staff can communicate efficiently in British Sign Language and English.
We offer community support and care services within people's homes, supported living, care settings or independent living accommodation.
All clients are assessed and support is matched according to individual needs. This can range from:
- Household Chores
- Attending Social Activities
- Communication Support
This list is not exhaustive and we can cater for any need or requirement.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Administration Team
0121 609 7060 (voice)
07526 359 351 (text/video call)
Where to go
- Deaf Support and Care Services Ltd
West Midlands House
- WV13 2HA Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
West Midlands House has free parking that is situated opposite the building. There is also disabled access including disabled toilets and a lift.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £15 to £23 per hour
- Service is Free
- Anyone can access our services whether you wish to fund your own support or have a Direct Payment, Health Budget or any other form of Social Care funding in place. Costs are confirmed during the assessment.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
For a referral form - if required. Please contact the office direct or use the document attached.
- Other notes
IN addition to Staffordshire we also cover the West Midlands.
- Have staff or volunteers been DBS (CRB) checked?