*Adult Physiotherapy - Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Our physiotherapy services provide a comprehensive assessment and treatment to a range of conditions associated with different systems of the body:
- Neuromuscular: brain and nervous system such as stroke, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's
- Musculoskeletal: muscles, joints, bones and soft tissues such as back pain, whiplash associated disorder, sports injuries, arthritis
- Cardiovascular: heart and circulation such as chronic heart disease, rehabilitation after heart attack
- Respiratory: lungs such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, cystic fibrosis
Physiotherapy services work closely with social care services and secondary care in order to prevent admission to an Acute Hospital and facilitate early discharges. Physiotherapists can also give advice and support to carers.
Are there any costs?
There are no costs.
How do I refer?
Please speak to your GP who will refer you to the appropriate physiotherapy service depending on your specific needs.
How do I find out more?
Please visit the Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust website
Who to contact
- 0300 123 1161
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust webpage
North Staffordshire and Stoke-On-Trent
Community Therapy Referrals,
Shelton Primary Care Centre,
Stoke on Trent,
Community Physiotherapy Musculoskeletal Service,
Rising Brook Health Centre,
Samuel Johnson Community Hospital,
Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust was formed on 1 June 2018 following a merger between South Staffordshire and Shropshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Partnership NHS Trust.
As we bring our services together we will provide information about all our services on this site. In the meantime, visit the Staffordshire and Stoke on Trent Partnership NHS Trust website for more information on physiotherapy.
- Referral required