Royal Wolverhampton Hospital
The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust is one of the largest acute and community providers in the West Midlands having more than 800 beds on the New Cross site including intensive care beds and neonatal intensive care cots.
It also has 56 rehabilitation beds at West Park Hospital and 54 beds at Cannock Chase Hospital.
As the second largest employer in Wolverhampton the Trust employs more than 8,000 staff.
The Trust provides its services from the following locations:
- New Cross Hospital - secondary and tertiary services, maternity, Accident & Emergency, critical care and outpatients.
- West Park Hospital - rehabilitation inpatient and day care services, therapy services and outpatients.
- More than 20 Community sites - community services for children and adults, Walk in Centres and therapy and rehabilitation services
- Cannock Chase Hospital – general surgery, orthopaedics, breast surgery, urology, dermatology, and medical day case investigations and treatment (including endoscopy).
Who to contact
Where to go
- WV10 0QP Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)