*Carers Hub - support for carers / a carer
The Carers Hub, a single point of contact for carers and their families. We are here to improve the lives of carers of all ages through support, advice, information and training.
To find out what is available, please see our website.
Ways to get in touch
- You can call into one of our offices.
- Call us: 0330 1231937 We’ll be available on the telephone Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (Wednesday 9am – 8pm) and Saturday 9am – 12.30pm for help, advice and support.
- Email us: email@example.com
We deliver the service from our two main locations in Stafford and Stoke-on-Trent as well as through our Community Venues in the two regions.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Carers Hub
Log Cabin 18b
Dunston Business Village, Stafford Road
- ST18 9AB Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
This site has free parking including dedicated disabled accessible spaces.
- Other notes
If you provide regular care to a friend, family member or neighbour in Stoke-On-Trent or Staffordshire you may be eligible to access a wide range of support services to help you in your caring responsibilities as well as in your life outside. The Carers Hub exists to improve the life of carers in Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent through tailored advice, training and information.
Our services are designed with you and your needs as a Carer in mind and cover a whole range of support for Carers of all ages:
- Support for carers both adults and young carers
- Carers Assessments
- Support planning
- Information, advice and guidance
- Social & health services
- Mental Health
- Learning Disability
- Health e.g. Carers of Stroke victims
- Well being
- Facilitating social activities
- Access to counselling
- School You Can Program for young carers
- ICE card (In Case of Emergency) - which includes a range of discounts.