Abbeyfield Society - Supported Housing Schemes
Abbeyfield Society is a charity for older people, we provide housing both in the UK and internationally. It is our mission to enhance the quality of life for older people through high quality accommodation in a stimulating environment to maintain a socially active life
For over 60 years, we have welcomed everyone at Abbeyfield. Wherever you find us, you’ll find we are warm, open and friendly. Community is at the heart of Abbeyfield, where people come together to share meals, company, and enjoy life. Abbeyfield is more than a home, it’s a neighbourhood, a community, a family.
Our homes are closely linked to their community to enhance not only the lives of our residents, but older people living locally. From trips to the seaside to festivities throughout Christmas, Abbeyfield's connection to the local community provides events that all older people can enjoy.
Supported Housing allows you to live independently in a shared house in the company of others knowing there’s staff on hand for a friendly chat, to cook daily homemade meals and support you when you need it.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Abbeyfield house
18, Windsor Gardens
- WV8 2EX Get Directions (This link opens in a new tab)
Key features of our properties:
- Own bedroom with en-suite or separate bathroom and kitchenette
- Friendly and welcoming staff on duty from 9am to 6pm
- Two homemade meals per day
- Communal areas to socialise with other residents
- High level of independence
- 24 hour on-call system
- Pet friendly
- Beautiful gardens
- Secure home with CCTV
- We specialise in providing for accommodation for over 55's, we work closely with the community to enhance residents lives, alleviating loneliness and empowering our residents to live their best life.
For further information about any aspect of our service please visit our website or contact a member of the team, we are here to help.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £1400 per month
- Service is Free
- Costs are approximate, and include all bills (TV licence, water, electric etc) and two meals a day. Telephone line is not included.
- Referral required