adultchannelHealth and wellness
- Alcohol and drug use (15)
- Befriending and companionship (31)
- Bereavement support (13)
- Complementary therapies (15)
- Dementia support (27)
- Falls (9)
- Food co-ops (2)
- Getting active (220)
- Health checks (1)
- Health conditions (82)
- Healthcare services (46)
- Leisure centres, venues and gyms (18)
- Mental wellbeing (71)
- Online tools / apps / websites (25)
- Parks and open spaces (20)
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding (7)
- Sensory support (22)
- Sexual health (9)
- Stopping smoking (7)
- Support groups and organisations (172)
- Weight Management / healthy eating (11)
- *I want to protect myself against sexual transmitted infections (STIs)
- Activity Finder Tool (Sport Across Staffordshire)
- Do I have a sexually transmitted infection (STI)?
- Have you tried the Staffordshire Connects Health and wellbeing planner?
- I had unprotected sex and I don’t want to be pregnant / get an STI?
- I want to access sexual health services in Staffordshire
Age UK Staffordshire offers a wide range of physical activities to help older people stay active and love later life. Exercise classes Gentle, seated / chair based exercise sessions aimed at older residents to increase physical activity, improve mental wellbeing and reduce the risk of falls.They…
Al-Anon believe alcoholism affects the whole family, not just the drinker. We are an international organisation with over 800 support groups in the UK and Republic of Ireland. Al-Anon is a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience in order to solve…
Alcohol Chamge UK works to help reduce the problems that can be caused by alcohol. We do this by helping people with information, advice and support with their questions about drinking and the problems that can sometimes be caused by alcohol. We also help professionals working…
What is AA? An Introduction Alcoholics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from alcoholism.The only requirement for membership is a desire…
A long established Club catering for friendly and social bowling as well as ladies, mixed and mens veterans teams. Club afternoons Mondays and Wednesdays at 2pm.
Leisure services are available at Alleyne's Sports Centre All leisure centres are run by Freedom Leisure.
Offers a range of physical activity classes on offer. Please contact me for details.
Alzheimer's Society is a United Kingdom care and research charity for people with dementia and their carers. Looking for information, support or advice about dementia? Our website is packed full of information or our helpline is here for you on 0300 222 11 22. Talking…
Gentle exercise and movement to music, some seated. All designed to support a variety of medical conditions. Work at your pace, seated or standing. Please contact me for details.
Anxiety UK works to relieve and support those living with anxiety and anxiety-based depression by providing information, support and understanding via an extensive range of services, including 1:1 therapy. We work regularly with external agencies and healthcare professionals to improve services for those living with…