- Advice and advocacy (171)
- Carers (167)
- Disabilities Support (77)
- Equipment and Technology (102)
- Health and wellness (601)
- Help at Home (439)
- Housing, care and accommodation (692)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (257)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (87)
- Places to go, things to do (1066)
- Travel and transport (94)
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- Community Funding Schemes
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: How to get help with Social Isolation, Loneliness, Shopping, Befriending, Companionship, Collecting Prescriptions, Wellbeing, Pet care
We are a Badminton England affiliated badminton club based in Stafford. We offer Badminton coaching for Adults and Juniors and also support a number of schools across Staffordshire. Below is an outline of what we do and currently offer. Active Lives Badminton Club Night for…
Active Support Solutions delivers active support and positive behaviour support training to organisations working in learning disabilities services. These include: supported living day opportunity services registered care homes These are an enabling style of support. A move away from ‘The Hotel Model’ of support where staff…
We are a health and well-being organisation delivering activities to improve the physical and mental health of the local community.
Acupressure therapy is a form of gentle massage in which the client remains fully clothed. It is very relaxing and not at all painful. Acupressure has been described as acupuncture without needles, because it works on the same principles, but therapists use their fingers and…
Addaction helps people change their behaviour to become the very best that they can be. It could be their drug or alcohol use or worries about their mental health – we support people to making lasting change in their lives. Helping adults, young people, families…
Facebook support group for those living in the Midlands/Staffordshire area. Support for ADHD/ASD, including PDA and other co-morbid conditions.
Our list of online courses will be updated daily as they become available. You can view all current online courses on the following link: www.staffordshirecommunitylearning.org.uk/online-courses Staffordshire's Community Learning Service provides a range of formal and informal learning opportunities for adults 19+ across the County and…
Adult Functional Fitness Classes Functional fitness means doing movements that mimic everyday actions, incorporating multiple muscles groups at the same time. This builds strength, stability and mobility across the body, making us more efficient human beings not only inside the gym but outside as well.…