- Advice and advocacy (179)
- Carers (174)
- Disabilities Support (84)
- Equipment and Technology (106)
- Health and wellness (618)
- Help at Home (454)
- Housing, care and accommodation (701)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (260)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (89)
- Places to go, things to do (1085)
- Travel and transport (91)
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- Community Funding Schemes
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: How to get help with Social Isolation, Loneliness, Shopping, Befriending, Companionship, Collecting Prescriptions, Wellbeing, Pet care
We are a leading provider of Health & Social Care Training throughout the UK. Rated as excellent again in the most recent government inspection. In partnership with Quality Compliance Systems Ltd, access over 2,000 pages of CQC compliant operational policies and procedures to help you provide evidence…
If you’re disabled or have a physical or mental health condition that makes it hard for you to do your job, you can: talk to your employer about changes they must make in your workplace. apply for access to work if you need extra help.…
Accord is committed to helping to improve the quality of life for local people by providing affordable homes and support services that meet individual needs. Accord is one of the largest housing and social care organisations in the Midlands, providing 13,000 affordable homes and health and…
Childrens Hospice Charity Shop - Acorns provide care, support, fun and laughter for children with life limiting or life threatening conditions and their families.
We can provide care for your cat. Please see our website and contact us for details.
We take action on behalf of 301,000 children, young people, parents and carers across the UK. Our mission is to do what’s right, do what’s needed, and do what works for children. Our ambition Any child who needs help gets help. Our values We’re straightforward,…
Helpline: 080 8808 8141 One key way in which we address elder abuse is through our unique confidential freephone helpline, which provides information, advice and support to victims and others who are concerned about or have witnessed abuse, neglect or financial exploitation. For more information, see…
As the largest charity for people with hearing loss in the UK, we understand how hearing loss can affect everything in your life from your relationships, to your education and your job prospects. See our online shop for a wide range of assistive hearing products. Our…
For Information and support during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak - please see our website As the largest charity for people with hearing loss in the UK, we understand how hearing loss can affect everything in your life from your relationships, to your education and your…
Just 10 minutes of brisk walking every day can benefit your health, improve the way you feel and reduce the risk of a number of long-term conditions such as heart disease and type 2 diabetes. Active 10 quickly and simply shows you how many brisk…