- Advice and advocacy (179)
- Carers (175)
- Disabilities Support (84)
- Equipment and Technology (106)
- Health and wellness (618)
- Help at Home (454)
- Housing, care and accommodation (702)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (261)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (89)
- Places to go, things to do (1086)
- Travel and transport (91)
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- Community Funding Schemes
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: How to get help with Social Isolation, Loneliness, Shopping, Befriending, Companionship, Collecting Prescriptions, Wellbeing, Pet care
Aaliyah Training & Recruitment are a specialist training provider based in North Staffordshire and with offices covering the Midlands and beyond. We employ full time trainers and advisers in a number of disciplines covering subjects ranging from First Aid to Driver CPC, as well as part…
Abbeyfield Society is a charity for older people, we provide housing both in the UK and internationally. It is our mission to enhance the quality of life for older people through high quality accommodation in a stimulating environment to maintain a socially active lifeFor over…
A walk through history would be the best way to describe this lengthy ramble through rural Staffordshire. The walk takes you to the historic village of Abbots Bromley, where many traditional activities still thrive, before circling the famous woodlands of Bagot Forest, now owned by…
Community Facilities We have a range of facilities available for community use including: Meeting room, with a ceiling mounted data projector and a plug in facility for your own laptop. Guest access to wireless internet can be pre-arranged. Refreshment making facilities in a separate kitchen…
ABC Training Services Ltd is committed to providing a flexible schedule and first aid training courses that are tailored to your needs. Take a look at our course schedule and contact us to arrange your course today.
Offering an extensive collection of high quality mobility aids and disability aids at affordable prices is the cornerstone of Ability Aware. Our mobility aids are designed to help the elderly and disabled remain independent and live at home more freely. Shop online, request a catalogue…