adultchannelAdults and Communities
- Advice and advocacy (158)
- Carers (172)
- Disabilities Support (12)
- Equipment and Technology (100)
- Health and wellness (571)
- Help at Home (411)
- Housing, care and accommodation (692)
- Keeping safe (34)
- Learning, work and volunteering (263)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (81)
- Places to go, things to do (1019)
- Travel and transport (90)
- * Coronavirus / COVID 19 Community Support Effort - How to Volunteer
- Advice and advocacy
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- Community Funding Schemes
2415 (Penkridge) Squadron has a thriving community of Air Cadets, uniformed staff and civilian volunteers. As part of one of the largest youth organisations in the country we are tremendously proud of our squadron, our positive attitude, sense of friendship and fun, delivered in a highly professional and…
Arts and Heritage Venue.
We provide day activities for adults with learning disabilities from our hub in Leek Staffordshire. As well as day opportunities we also offer support for people who don't meet criteria in the form of advice guidance and signposting form filling and reading correspondence. We offer…