adultchannelAdults and Communities
- Advice and advocacy (157)
- Carers (172)
- Disabilities Support (12)
- Equipment and Technology (100)
- Health and wellness (570)
- Help at Home (411)
- Housing, care and accommodation (693)
- Keeping safe (34)
- Learning, work and volunteering (262)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (81)
- Places to go, things to do (1014)
- Travel and transport (90)
- * Coronavirus / COVID 19 Community Support Effort - How to Volunteer
- *I want to protect myself against sexual transmitted infections (STIs)
- Activity Finder Tool (Sport Across Staffordshire)
- Advice and advocacy
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
Vital Tech is your guide through the world of assistive tech. Our site is managed by blind and partially sighted people, for blind and partially sighted people. Browse our themes for guidance and instructional videos on all things tech. We like to keep things simple…
To provide transport for local community members to attend health related appointments. Please ring us for further details.
Volunteering is an activity done by any person without payment for their time and service with the aim to benefit individuals, the community or environment. People volunteer for their own skill development or simply to meet others.For further details about some of our current volunteering…
Wags On Walks provide a professional and dedicated pet care service to the residents of Stafford and the surrounding areas. So for home from home pet care, please give us a call at Wags On Walks. For a free no obligation consultation in the comfort…
WalkWise Stafford offers a variety of led walks in and around the Stafford Borough area. The walks are designed to suit walkers of all abilities, with shorter 'beginner' walks taking place every week. Longer 'progression' walks are offered once or twice a month for those who…
Walking for Health offers over 1,800 free, short walks every week. Find your nearest health walk scheme in Staffordshire by looking on our website.
Walkit.com is the urban walking journey planner for the UK. Get a route map between any two points, including your journey time, calorie burn, step count and carbon saving. It’s quick, free, healthy and green. We have an extensive coverage for the towns and cities of…