adultchannelAdults and Communities
- Advice and advocacy (156)
- Carers (172)
- Disabilities Support (12)
- Equipment and Technology (100)
- Health and wellness (570)
- Help at Home (411)
- Housing, care and accommodation (693)
- Keeping safe (34)
- Learning, work and volunteering (262)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (81)
- Places to go, things to do (1014)
- Travel and transport (90)
- * Coronavirus / COVID 19 Community Support Effort - How to Volunteer
- *I want to protect myself against sexual transmitted infections (STIs)
- Activity Finder Tool (Sport Across Staffordshire)
- Advice and advocacy
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
Local social club for adults aged 18 and over with learning disabilities.
Sports and leisure services across East Staffordshire are available at Uttoxeter Leisure Centre
We offer regular activities and events, such as Tots Time / Storytime and Reading Groups. To see more events and activities in your local library, see our events calendar. For more information, including opening hours, facilities and where to find us, please see our main…
VAST is a charity dedicated to developing, advancing and promoting the voluntary and community sector in Staffordshire. We do this by providing key services and valuable support, and by encouraging professional development.
The social prescribing service is available throughout North Staffs – in Stoke on Trent, Newcastle under Lyme and Staffordshire Moorlands. Social prescribing is about expanding the range of options available to individuals as they grapple with a problem and about removing barriers which stop people…
The Vibe is a social club that offers the opportunity for anyone with a learning disability age 14+ to come along on a Saturday morning to meet up with or make new friends. Every week we have craft activities, bingo, games, snacks on sale, quizzes and…
We can provide care for your cat. Please see our website and contact us for details.
The Virtual U3A or vU3A is like a local U3A Group except that its activities take place on the Internet. An important target group for the vU3a is older people who are isolated through location, illness or immobility - but all are welcome. We have…
Vital Tech is your guide through the world of assistive tech. Our site is managed by blind and partially sighted people, for blind and partially sighted people. Browse our themes for guidance and instructional videos on all things tech. We like to keep things simple…