adultchannelAdults and Communities
- Advice and advocacy (156)
- Carers (172)
- Disabilities Support (12)
- Equipment and Technology (100)
- Health and wellness (570)
- Help at Home (411)
- Housing, care and accommodation (693)
- Keeping safe (34)
- Learning, work and volunteering (262)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (81)
- Places to go, things to do (1014)
- Travel and transport (90)
- * Coronavirus / COVID 19 Community Support Effort - How to Volunteer
- *I want to protect myself against sexual transmitted infections (STIs)
- Activity Finder Tool (Sport Across Staffordshire)
- Advice and advocacy
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
This is a circular walk that follows the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal and The Staffordshire Way to Gypsy Green, on to Bednall and then to Brocton via footpaths. The walk then goes into Cannock Chase and Brocton Camp. Starting Point - Penkridge Library ST19 5DL…
The South Staffordshire Network for Mental Health (SSNMH) has successfully delivered Toolbox projects in Lichfield and Stafford Districts and has nearly 3 years of experience in delivering this self-empowering tool. This is now being rolled out to the six districts across South Staffordshire. So what…
Total Voice supports people in Staffordshire to have their say about the things that matter to them. Our team will support you to be heard, to understand your rights, choices and options and to make your own decisions. This is called advocacy. Advocacy is about taking action…
The Training Initiative The Training Initiative is a forward-thinking training company which is passionate about raising training standards in the Care Sector. We recognise that staff recruitment, retention and training can be a time consuming and costly process. We can help. Our team of qualified…
Stoke-on-Trent & Staffordshire has a large Trans community, however support and social opportunities have previously been limited. Sanctuary Stoke & Staffordshire was set up by The LGBT Network in partnership with Gender Matters & Staffordshire Police to support people who are Transgender in Stoke-on-Trent &…
We work with churches and organisations to support and help local communities who are vulnerable to or experiencing aspects of poverty. We adopt an asset based approach, working alongside communities.
The service provides adults (18+) with learning disability looking for supported living accommodation in the midlands with a 24 hr care and support.
Treloar’s School and College offers physically disabled children and young people a specialist environment where education and learning take place alongside therapy and care. Treloar’s offers day and residential placements, aged 2 to 25 years. Each student is supported by a multi-disciplinary team of professionals…
Interested in Rowing? If you have rowed in the past and are interested in rowing, please contact us for details of how you can get involved.