adultchannelAdults and Communities
- Advice and advocacy (156)
- Carers (172)
- Disabilities Support (12)
- Equipment and Technology (100)
- Health and wellness (570)
- Help at Home (411)
- Housing, care and accommodation (693)
- Keeping safe (34)
- Learning, work and volunteering (262)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (81)
- Places to go, things to do (1014)
- Travel and transport (90)
- * Coronavirus / COVID 19 Community Support Effort - How to Volunteer
- *I want to protect myself against sexual transmitted infections (STIs)
- Activity Finder Tool (Sport Across Staffordshire)
- Advice and advocacy
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
Telmenow.com has been created by a passionate group of like-minded people who are all experts in technology for health and care – we call it technology for independent living. As specialists, we were very aware of the fantastic products that could help people manage their…
This is a very upbeat venue, with sights and sounds, to get you in the mood for fun! Its great no matter what your level or ability. You can ask for the barriers up to ensure your ball goes down the alley to hit a…
Test description. Test description. Test description. Test description. Test description. Test description. Test description. Test description.
Find a therapist near you using the therapy directory.
Theseus Training, a sub-division of Theseus Safety Systems Ltd, is dedicated to providing professional accredited Fire, First Aid and Health and Safety related training to any branch of industry. Our trainers have steered numerous people through accredited training courses through the years and have worked…
Our site offers advice to young people on sex, relationships and the internet. It also provides up-to-date information to help young people develop the skills they need to make sure they stay safe and are happy in the decisions they are making.
Located at Thirlmere Way Community Centre is a large open space with a small room off of the main room. We provide various activities including a Community cafe held every Thursday morning from 08:30am until 11:30am.
This Girl Can is a national campaign, developed by Sport England to inspire and motivate women aged between 14 and 40 to participate in physical activity. (including swimming, climbing, an exercise programme in excess of 60 classes per week, as well as activities in parks,…
Table top community gaming group raises mental health awareness by connecting people through tabletop gaming.