adultchannelAdults and Communities
- Advice and advocacy (157)
- Carers (172)
- Disabilities Support (12)
- Equipment and Technology (100)
- Health and wellness (570)
- Help at Home (411)
- Housing, care and accommodation (693)
- Keeping safe (34)
- Learning, work and volunteering (262)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (81)
- Places to go, things to do (1014)
- Travel and transport (90)
- * Coronavirus / COVID 19 Community Support Effort - How to Volunteer
- *I want to protect myself against sexual transmitted infections (STIs)
- Activity Finder Tool (Sport Across Staffordshire)
- Advice and advocacy
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
Tamworth Memory Cafe supported by Homeinstead Senior Care in partnership with the Heart of Tamworth Community project. We are a domiciliary care agency who specializes in the care and support of people living with dementia; we work in the community with key support workers. The…
Friendship and social group for the over 60's in Tamworth
Tamworth Street Angels is a faith-based group committed to providing a safe presence in the town centre on weekend nights.
Support and social group for stroke patients and carers - meeting monthly.
Registered charity supporting people affected by Cancer and other chronic illnesses.
Accessing Your Way is designed to be as easy and straight forward as possible. We aim to make support genuinely self-directed for everyone we work with. Your Way works alongside individuals as they overcome obstacles and move forward with their life. This might include: Managing mental health,…
The Parish Council have arranged for a taxi for residents needing transport to Tamworth for shopping and appointments. This taxi runs on a Tuesday or Friday at 9.30 from Woodyard Drive and returning at 12.30 from St Editha's Church, Tamworth (the return trip time can be varied by agreement…
Telecare is available to people who are eligible for social care support, if their needs can be met through the provision of telecare services. If you believe you need support, please call our Social Care Contact Centre on 0800 561 0015 to arrange an assessment.…
Telecare Choice are the leading provider of telecare services in the UK. It has been consistently proven that Telecare has a great impact on the lives of the elderly, people with disabilities and people with long term medical conditions. We believe that Telecare should be affordable…