- Advice and advocacy (171)
- Carers (167)
- Disabilities Support (77)
- Equipment and Technology (102)
- Health and wellness (601)
- Help at Home (439)
- Housing, care and accommodation (692)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (257)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (87)
- Places to go, things to do (1066)
- Travel and transport (94)
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- Community Funding Schemes
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: How to get help with Social Isolation, Loneliness, Shopping, Befriending, Companionship, Collecting Prescriptions, Wellbeing, Pet care
We have a variety of regular weekly activities to suit all ages. For further information please see our website and contact the activity organiser direct. If you are thinking of starting an activity or group which can be held at the Hall, please contact us for…
Ashley Memorial Hall is a village hall facility and can be hired to regular users for classes or activities and for hire by the general public.
Asist provides specialist independent advocacy support focused on one-to-one, issue based advocacy services for people with learning disabilities, physical disabilities and/or mental health issues. Advocacy is about enabling people who have difficulty speaking out to speak up and make their own, informed, independent choices about…
Use AskSARA to find products and advice that make independent living easier. It's particularly useful if you are not sure what items might help you. There are three easy steps: Choose from a list of topics Answer some questions Receive a personalised report with impartial…
We have more than 8,500 properties across Newcastle-under-Lyme, Stoke-on-Trent, Stafford and Cheshire, ranging from one-bedroom bungalows to three-bedroom homes, two-bedroom flats and everything in-between. Our properties are available through a choice-based lettings scheme, meaning you can search for and bid on a home that matches your requirements. Our…
Aspire Stafford Limited providing a service that’s as individual as our clients. What makes us different? We offer daytime and evening activities as individual as the clients we work with. We don’t offer courses, we provide bespoke, individual, personalised training programmes. We spend time finding…
Milk and More offer deliveries of milk and other grocery items. Please use the postcode checker on their website to see if deliveries are available in your area, and on which days of the week.
Aldi have launched an on-line grocery service to help vulnerable customers and those self-isolating. They will be providing home delivery parcels containing 22 products including tinned soup, rice and pasta. Each parcel will also include antibacterial handwash and a four-pack of toilet roll. The parcels which are…