- Advice and advocacy (171)
- Carers (167)
- Disabilities Support (77)
- Equipment and Technology (102)
- Health and wellness (601)
- Help at Home (439)
- Housing, care and accommodation (692)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (257)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (87)
- Places to go, things to do (1066)
- Travel and transport (94)
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- Community Funding Schemes
- Coronavirus / COVID 19: How to get help with Social Isolation, Loneliness, Shopping, Befriending, Companionship, Collecting Prescriptions, Wellbeing, Pet care
COVID-19 RESPONSEThe way we work in our communites has changed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic. Our team of freelance artists have worked hard to adapt their teaching, content and delivery to teach from home, enabling us to our continue our community classes programme for our members to attend classes online. ONLINE…
Aimed at adults with additional needs and their carers, Art Cafe and iDance welcome you to come along and develop new skills and make new friends in a relaxed, social and fun environment. Come along to a session to find out what it's all about,…
Drawing and Painting Art classes for everyone in Cannock and the surrounding areas.
Founded in 1942, Arthritis Action is the only UK charity giving hands-on, practical help to combat the pain of arthritis through self-management and lifestyle advice. We offer people with arthritis a holistic self-management approach, looking at both the physical and mental aspects of arthritis. Our…
Support for people with ArthritisMeet on the first Saturday of each month at 10am. Hydrotherapy - every Wednesday from 4.45pm. Exercise - every Tuesday from 5pm. Physiotherapy Department, Cannock Chase Hospital Contact Membership Secretary on the telephone number or email addresses provided before attending sessions.…
Arthur House is a residential service providing specialist and proactive support in a nurturing environment, where people’s rights, independence and choices are actively promoted. The service offers individualised support to young people and adults, with the following needs: Learning disabilities Autism Spectrum Condition Mental Health…
Demand responsive transport for elderly, disabled and rurally isolated people in and around Derbyshire Dales and East Staffordshire. Transport to health appointments such as doctors, hospital, dentist, chiropodist, optician, physiotherapist etc. Transport to non-health appointments such as bank, lunch with friends, church, library etc.