- Advice and advocacy (169)
- Carers (177)
- Disabilities Support (76)
- Equipment and Technology (100)
- Health and wellness (616)
- Help at Home (436)
- Housing, care and accommodation (692)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (257)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (85)
- Places to go, things to do (1079)
- Travel and transport (93)
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- British Red Cross First Aid
Alzheimer's Society is a United Kingdom care and research charity for people with dementia and their carers. Looking for information, support or advice about dementia? Our website is packed full of information or our helpline is here for you on 0333 150 3456. Talking Point…
Amazon now offers an extensive range of products from a variety of retailers and allows you to compare products and prices easily. Please take a look at our website for details of what we have available.
Ambucare has one aim – to provide products and services that assist both Nursing homes and individuals to overcome restrictions, so they can enjoy life and care without limitation. For our entire range, including large items, please visit our Superstore in Romford Road, Stafford where…
Amitié Française is a friendly group of people living in and around Burton-on-Trent, Stretton and Rolleston-on-Dove in Staffordshire - who share an interest in France, its language and its way of life.The group normally meets on the third Friday of every month at The Priory…