- Advice and advocacy (169)
- Carers (177)
- Disabilities Support (76)
- Equipment and Technology (100)
- Health and wellness (616)
- Help at Home (436)
- Housing, care and accommodation (692)
- Keeping safe (35)
- Learning, work and volunteering (257)
- Money, benefits and direct payments (85)
- Places to go, things to do (1079)
- Travel and transport (93)
- Advice and advocacy
- Advice for blind and partially sighted people during Coronavirus / COVID-19
- Are you looking after / caring for someone?
- Ask SARA - helping you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier.
- The Box of Trix Directory - Equipment and Technology
- British Red Cross First Aid
Free friendship calls for the over-60s Call in Time is a national service where a volunteer befriender will phone an older person at an agreed time for a chat. The older person is matched with a befriender who has similar interests, who will provide friendly…
Provides Homes Support, Personal Care, Gardening and Information & Advice services. We also provide a Day Care facility for people with dementia and complex needs.
We offer products and services from trusted partners that could make life easier for older people. Buying through Age UK supports our charitable work.
Age UK Stafford and District offers a wide range of services including; daycare services social activities Lunch club home support and personal care services information and advice Volunteering opportunities Please get in touch with us on 01785 607060 for details.
Age UK Staffordshire is an independent local charity. We are the largest voluntary sector provider for older people in Staffordshire and have been working in the local community to help older people for over 40 years through a wide range of services, activities and events.A…
Age UK Staffordshire offers a wide range of physical activities to help older people stay active and love later life across Stoke on Trent. Exercise classes Gentle, seated / chair based exercise sessions aimed at older residents to increase physical activity, improve mental wellbeing and reduce…
Our live-in care service gives one-to-one 24 hour care for you or a loved one in the comfort and security of your own home from a carefully-matched care worker. We also provide a home care (domiciliary care) service, helping people independently at home, with a care worker…
Manufacturer of High Quality Showering & Bathing and Moving & Handling Equipment Contact Barry Brigden. Alternatively our Office Manager, Heather Kay, will be happy to assist you. Heather is available on: Phone: 01942 495012Email: firstname.lastname@example.org