Self Assessment & Information Guide
By answering some quick questions about your current situation we can direct you towards information, advice and services that could help you to live independently and improve your wellbeing.
We can also tell you how likely you are to be eligible for care and support and whether or not you would have to pay for some or all of any support you may receive.
Before you start...
- This self-assessment is for adults (over 18 years)
- You can complete it yourself or on behalf of someone else
- It usually takes around 10-15 mins to complete the first section
- At the end, you will be told whether or not you're likely to be eligible for support
- You will also be given information on how you might meet your own needs
- You do not have to tell us who you are or share any of your personal details to access the information
- After looking at this information you might decide that you can solve your issue without asking for further support from the Council.
- If you do wish to contacted by the Council, you will be able to register your details and then submit your form onto us. A member of the Staffordshire Cares team who handle all adult social enquires will then contact you.
What is your postcode?
The eligibility criteria for adult social care is the same across all councils in England, however for the Staffordshire Cares Team to contact you, we need to establish that you live in the local area
Your Results & Referrals
If you have previously completed a Self Assessment & Information Guide, you can sign in here to view your information.Sign in